- In our medical camps more than 4500 patients were treated with free medicine.
- Under “Shaista Memorial Scholarships”, we finance junior and higher classes, extremely poor / but talented students each year.
- Under Al-Ani Kafalat program we are supporting many widows / poor families on monthly basis for their children education and food since July 2012.
- On every Ramadan and Eid festivals, cloths and food packages deserving families regularly since 2010.
- Free books / uniforms / School bags to poor school children on need bases.
- Free computer training center. Where more than 570 students were trained free of cost.
- Vocational training to woman. Where 140 ladies were given stitching training in last 2 years (2015-2017) to enable them a respectable member of society.
- To render expertise and technical advice to needy students for their educational goals.
- Support children who are forced to work for the parents / family survival.
- Advocacy / awareness campaign for the street children and their families to live with dignity and education to their children for better future.
- Women Empowerment campaigns across Pakistan.